7/15/2013

Another Day, Another Blogger


What I'm wearing:
Scalloped Open Back Tank (Here), Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac (Here), Ray Bans Sunglasses



So, I finally caved in and started a blog! Eeeeek! I have always wanted to start one because I love everything fashion and am always the most dressed up amongst my friends. I do believe in always looking your best and why not have fun and dress everyday like it's a party? Just so you know,I have no experience in fashion nor do I do anything fashion related in my everyday work. This blog is an outlet for me to express my Personal style and what I love most.

I recently visted New Orleans for a weekend getaway and it was so much fun. We ate so much delicious cajun food ( a little too much) and the chargrilled oysters were delicious! Gambled away some hard earned money, walked through the crazy Bourbon Street, and staying up all night. Overall, it was a great little trip just to get away for a while. I promise there will be better outfit posts in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment