1/14/2014

Boho Inspired

 
 Dress: F21 (really love this here) / Bag: Kate Spade / Boots: Sam Edelman / Necklace: Baublebar / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Stella & Dot and Henri Bendel / Rings: Baublebar and Baublebar
 
Photos by Nikki of Caught Studios
 
A few days ago, I stumbled upon an article on how fashion conscious gals define their signature style. I began to wonder what is mine and I can't come up with anything definite. I know that I love prints and bright colors but that is more of a fashion preference than a style, right? I usually dress my mood for that day and try to buy things that I love and will compliment my body type (but I'm not always right! Haha). I guess, in a broader term, my style is anything and everything that is feminine.
Do you have your personal signature style?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment