6/05/2014

A Hidden Treasure for Dresses Online

It's safe to say I LOVE dresses!

The name of my blog says it all and my dress collection takes up more than half of my closet space. Lately, I have been finding a lot of awesome online boutiques  through various social media sites, and one in particular is Review-Australia. Review is an Australian based site that offers quality, fun, and feminine fashion. They have a lot of amazing dresses that really fit my aesthetics. I am often drawn to quality dresses with delicate details and flirty silhouettes. The dresses on this site reminds me of the fashion you'd see on Mad Men, which I love so much, and are perfect for all the upcoming summer events such as weddings, bridal showers, or even an exotic vacation somewhere.

I usually don't wait for any upcoming event to purchase a new fancy dress. I am constantly acquiring new dresses waiting for an occasion appropriate enough to wear them out. Below are some of my ultimate favorites from Review-Australia, and I think one or two of these dresses will have to come home with me soon and reside in my closet waiting for that special occasion!

The Winifred Dress: I love the classic style of this dress , which is
perfect for many different occasions. The body hugging silhouette gives 
it that added sexiness with the floral print pumping up the fun factor for summer.


The Mira Dress: The thick jacquard fabric combined with the cobalt
blue make this dress look and feel so luxurious.


The Olivia Dress: I really love the floral print on this little number and
the sweetheart neckline. One of my favorites of all my picks.



The Bellagio Dress: This dress is so sweet and feminine. Perfect
for a bridal shower or a beach wedding.


The April Short Sleeve Dress: I really love all the lace details with
the scallop hem and neckline. My favorite pick of the bunch.


The Laura Maxi Dress: This gorgeous maxi dress would be perfect for
a wedding and can also make an amazing bridesmaid dress.




Come check out the full collection of Review Australia Dresses online. I would love to know what you picked out from their collection!





No comments:

Post a Comment