7/23/2014

Strawberries

 
Dress: Juicy Couture (similar here & here) / Purse: Kate Spade / Sandals: Just Fab / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Baublebar & Stella and Dot

 Photos by: Nikki
 
 
Summer to me is all about the light, silky dresses and simple sandals.
 
This Juicy Couture dress was an accidental buy. I was actually searching online one night for this dress and somehow, found the one I'm wearing on top through a site called Poshmark. I have heard of it before but have never attempted to check it out. It is sort of like Ebay but all fashion related. It's basically a cool and simple site for you to shop other fashionista's closet or sell items from your own closet as well. A few messages back and forth with a super nice seller, and this baby was mine. A lot of the items I saw in this site were pre-owned, but this dress was listed as New Without Tag (not sure if it's totally true). This dress is an older season, so it was sold to me at a pretty decent penny.
 
Have you found any great deals lately, new or used?


2 comments: