9/15/2014

Romping Around

Jacket: French Connection / Romper: Lulu's / Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli / Shoes: Just Fab (love this) / Ring: Baublebar (love this)
 
Photos by: Nikki
 
We finally had a hint of fall weather this weekend and it was great! Don't know how long it will last but I'll enjoy it while it's here.
When I saw this romper on Lulu's website, I immediately fell in love. Not only does it have the low back (which I gravitate towards), but I love all the front lace details as well. The open back makes it perfect for a warm night out and if the weather gets a little chilly like it did for us, then throw on a light jacket and call it a night.
 


3 comments:

  1. Love the romper, it can easily be dressed up or down! You styled it so lovely and it looks fabulous on you!

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....thanks, Brooke! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! Thanks for sharing pretty dresses collection!

    ReplyDelete