12/15/2014

Star Light, Star Bright


Sweater: Forever 21 (similar/ Leggings: Uniqlo / Boots: Dolce Vita / Scarf: Forever 21 (similar, similar) / Purse: Coach / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Baublebar

We walked around Downtown Houston on Sunday and saw these nice (unlit) stars. Even though it was not lit up until nighttime, it still made for somewhat a nice, festive background for pictures.
Also, I am loving this lace-trim sweater from Forever21. A few people commented on my good layering skills until I told them that it's just one whole sweater. No layering skills involved here! I kind of regretted not getting it in the other colors before it sold out but I've found an almost exact match (a little pricier but maybe even cuter) from Urban Outfitters that I may be making a purchase very soon.
Hope you guys have a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous scarf <3

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete