2/16/2015

The Not So Secret Garden


Trench Coat: Zara Kids / Dress: Keepsake The Label / Purse: Coach (orange) / Shoes: Asos (similar, similar) / Necklace: Baublebar (similar) / Cuff: Henri Bendel
 
Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Weekend spent with the ones you love.
 
Growing up, one of my favorite movies of all time was The Secret Garden. I always imagined one day I'll get to live in a pretty house with a garden reminiscing the one in the film. One could dream, right?
Well, it was Valentine's Day and we celebrated it the traditional (cliché) way. We visited a cute garden (Bayou Bend Gardens & Collections) followed by a nice dinner with some close friends. The garden is situated right behind The Houston's Museum of Fine Arts. Because it's still winter, blooming flowers were pretty much non-existent, but all the lush greens still made for a nice photo opp. We will have to make another visit in the Springtime to see all the flowers blooming.

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning in this dress! I love that you added the orange bag as well! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie!! So naturally I'm obsessed with these pictures!! So gorgeous and even with the lack of flowers, I love the vibrant greenery. Also love the dress/trench look. I've been looking for a trench to invest in for a while now, but honestly with this cold weather, I can't even think of spring items haha!! But you look gorgeous girl. You always have the best asos picks!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful look! & I love the scenery, stunning. xo

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You look so BEAUTIFUL! The dress is a stunner on you!!
    Much love, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete