7/28/2015

Paisley


Top: c/o Triple Thread Co / Skirt: Zara / Clutch: Saint Laurent / Sandals: Forever 21 / Necklace: Gorjana / Bracelets: WhatWouldVWear
Hello Tuesday! 

Summer is on full speed right now and it's been so hard to take outfit photos outside without getting drenched by your own sweat (TMI?). This super soft tee from Triple Thread Co was the perfect top to throw on for a hot summer day/night. I actually wore it all weekend long with both jeans and skirts. A nice, soft tee is such a great staple every girl should have in her closet. 

3 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous!! And i love your skirt , the print is beautiful. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful, Quynh! I really love paisley on you, so pretty!!
    Sending you much love, and I hope your weekend is as fabulous as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paisley skirt is awesome! I feel like paisley can be a hard print to pull off but you are working it, girl! I feel like I say this on every one of your posts but I love your hair.

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete