7/08/2015

Romping Around


Romper: Anna Sui / Purse: Rebecca Minkoff / Sandals: Forever 21 / Necklace: Gorjana / Bracelets: What Would V Wear Shop



Happy Wednesday!
One of my favorite summer staples would be a cute romper. If I am in a hurry to leave the house, I'd most likely reach out for one of my rompers. Easy to throw on, no need to mix and match your top and bottom, and super comfortable for all day wear. I especially love all the pleating details on the bottom portion of this romper and the parrot print is just adorable!

Thank you so much for stopping by as always!

6 comments:

  1. I love your romper and how you styled it, the print is very pretty! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the romper!! :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous print! Obsessed with your romper!

    xo, Jayda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this romper!! Beautiful pictures babe❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this look :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete