11/04/2013

Dark Places

 
 Top: Leifsdottir (love this HERE ) / Pants: Zara / Heels: Zara (love this HERE & very similar HERE) / Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff / Necklace: J Crew Factory (also love this HERE) / Bracelets: Stella & Dot and Juicy Couture (similar HERE & HERE)
 
Photos by Nikki of Caught Studios
 
 
With daylight savings in full effect, it is going to be much harder to take any pictures after work unless I am going for the night time result (which I don't plan on doing). Will have to try to take advantage of the short amount of sunlight left after work hours or more outfit shots in the weekend.
 
This is usually my go-to type of outfits for both work and weekend outings, when I feel like I have nothing else to wear. Skinny jeans/trousers, silky blouse, and some heels/flats. Comfortable and easy to put together in a short amount of time.
What are your go-to outfits?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I know...I'm not a morning person, and having it dark so early is going to be really hard for my blogging :P Loving the indigo skinny jeans here!!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lady! It has definitely been a challenge trying to get some sunlight for pictures after work.

      Delete