2/26/2015

The Wanderer

Dress: Spell & the Gypsy (similar in romper style) / Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim / Sandals: Express / Necklaces: c/o 9thandElm, Baublebar / Bracelets: Baublebar, Henri Bendel
 
This was a look I actually wore this past Sunday when the weather decided to shift into Spring. I've had this Spell & the Gypsy dress, which I bought for a huge discount during the Shopbop's End of Summer Sale, hanging in my closet for a good five months now waiting for that change in weather. It was nice to have a little taste of Spring weather and I can't wait for more!
 


8 comments:

  1. You’re absolutely gorgeous! Completely swooned by this look!
    Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress. Need more of these patterns in my closet. As always, you look stunning!

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this outfit is lovely!! Gorgeous dress and bag ::) you look great<3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your dress! It's so beautiful!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo in love with the dress! It is boho fabulous and you look gorgeous as usual!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the colour here! This dress is amazing and it looks perfect on you! Another wonderful look :)

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Thanks a ton for sharing, gorg! Wishing you the best Sunday!

    Hope you can stop by my blog, for a fun little giveaway!

    xo. Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post! That dress is just darling on you, love it!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete